Binney Art Gallery
Binney Hall was built in 1854 to replace an earlier building which had been outgrown. In the early 1900s, it housed science laboratories. Renovated in 1991, it currently houses art classrooms including one equipped with potters’ wheels and a kiln, several small studios for the visual arts, a photography studio and darkroom, and an art gallery open to the public.
Photo galleries of student art.